Am I Called? School of Pastors 2015
As our Church has begun experiencing remarkable growth, the leadership of the Apostolic Assembly has identified a need to provide training for potential candidates to fill pastoral positions.
The program we have initiated in order to implement this training is called the SCHOOL OF PASTORS. A combination of hands-on workshops, lectures, case studies, and mentoring sessions will primarily train the applicants to be prepared to begin their pastoral ministry in existing church vacancies or in church plants within an established district or in a National or International Missions field.
“New Features for 2015 School of Pastors”
1. Conferences will now be offered in English and Spanish.
2. Conferences for women, with women speakers, are also now available, 6 more classes added English and Spanish.
3. A new development in our Mentoring Program, where more interaction will be taking place at the School of Pastors. An online development is also in the works for one-on-one sessions. The women will also have women mentors.
4. More importantly, an impartation service will be taking place, where mantles will be placed on the graduates and commissioned.
5. On Wednesday every attendee will be taken on a tour of our Apostolic Assembly headquarters.
Class Dates: July 20-July 24, 2015
The registration is $1,079.
Ontario Airport Hotel & Conference Center
700 N Haven Ave., Ontario, CA 91764
(please do not make reservation at the hotel…this will done by the office staff once your application and payment are submitted.)
Daring Greatly / Atreviendose Grandemente
Classes are going to be divided with 3 equipping and 3 empowering.
1) Safeguarding the Family (equipping) Sis. Georgia Vasquez
2) Relational prayer (empowering) Sis. Gloria Oceguera
3) When I no longer want to serve the people “Fanning the flame”
(equipping ) Sis. Marisela Morales
4) The Influential Woman (empowering) Sis. Margaret Aguilar
5) How to prevent burn out, self care, validation (empowering) Sis. Dina Barbosa
6) Salt (empowering) Sis. Teresa Ortega
Will you be a pillar of salt looking back or seasoning the way?