This course will:
• Impact you with anointed, powerful, Spirit-filled preaching and ministration.
• Provide you training for successful and evangelistic Sunday services.
• Enable you to equip new leaders, and administrate your church.
• Challenge you to experience church multiplication through the Jesus Strategy 2.0.
Classes: English & Spanish | Dates: July 16-20, 2018
This activity will start on Monday, July 16 at 6 PM and it will end on Friday, July 20, at 12:00 PM. Wives are encouraged to attend, they will have classes with experienced pastors wives, as well.
Classes and accommodations:
Hyatt Regency Long Beach
200 S Pine Ave
Long Beach, CA 90802
The cost for this course is: $1,200
Includes hotel room nights, and registration for you an spouse
if she can attend.
We are extending the deadline to register until June 15
Our speakers are experienced pastors from across our country:
• Bishop Ismael Martín del Campo
• Bishop Andrew López
(#2 Salinas, CA), North Pacific California District
• Bishop Armando Tamez
(Arlington, TX), North Texas District
• Bishop Tommy Vigil
(Ogden, UT), Utah & Idaho District
• Bishop Marco Zacarías
(Donna, TX), South Texas District
• Bishop Adam López Jr.
(Union City, CA), Former District Supervisor
School of Planters Team
• Bishop Gabriel Calderón
(Olympia, WA), Washington District
• Bishop Edward Pacheco
(#1 Corona, CA), Former General Board Member
• Bishop Roberto Tinoco
(Homestead, FL), Former District Supervisor
• Pastor Roberto Flores
• Elder Eduardo Merino
• Pastor Leandro Uribe
As our Church has begun experiencing remarkable growth, the leadership of the Apostolic Assembly has identified a need to provide training for potential candidates to fill pastoral positions.
The program we have initiated in order to implement this training is called the SCHOOL OF PASTORS. A combination of hands-on workshops, lectures, case studies, and mentoring sessions will primarily train the applicants to be prepared to begin their pastoral ministry in existing church vacancies or in church plants within an established district or in a National or International Missions field.
Features for School of Pastors
1. Conferences will now be offered in English and Spanish.
2. Conferences for women, with women speakers, are also now available.
3. A new development in our Mentoring Program, where more interaction will be taking place at the School of Pastors. An online development is also in the works for one-on-one sessions. The women will also have women mentors.
4. More importantly, an impartation service will be taking place, where mantles will be placed on the graduates and commissioned.