Camp is open to PK’s 14 years old and up (unmarried), and under 30 (married).
Murrieta Hot Springs Christian Conference Center, Murrieta CA
PK’s Under 18* years of Age.
You must download, sign and mail in your Consent and Release Form signed by your parents.
*Absolutely no children of campers below the age of 13 allowed at camp.
Att: PK’s Ccamp
10807 Laurel Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 91730
- Camp Executive Staff members have the right to change or add guidelines at any point and time prior or during camp.
- While at camp, campers will not be allowed to drive their car.
- Campers are to treat counselors and staff with respect at all times.
- Campers will not remove anything from rooms nor write on walls or deface property.
- Pastor’s Kids Camp will not be responsible for any personal items that become damaged, lost or stolen.
- Only authorized musicians will be allowed to play the instruments.
- Camp Executive Staff reserves the right to ensure that all guidelines are met.
- Refusal to adhere to camp rules will result in camper’s exclusion from the camp.
- Campers will not bring nor use any kind of fireworks or weapons.
- Campers may not bring any children
- Absolutely NO REFUNDS.
- Dress code for the camp is casual (during the day) and smart casual for the services. No high heels.
- Attire must be in accordance with Apostolic doctrine.
- Water activities dress code – board shorts (to the knees) and colored t-shirts (not white – for everyone), for girls, they have to wear a bathing suit under this.
- (For girls only) Veils must be worn during all church services.
- Skirts and/or dresses must cover the knees at all times.
- No tight clothing. (includes guys and girls)
- (For guys only) Pants must be worn over shorts at all times when not physically playing basketball or swimming.
- Sports dress code: guys and girls may wear basketball shorts (long shorts – no shorter than 2” above the knee) and a t-shirt (not a tank top). Please remember that no tight clothing is allowed (for guys or girls).
Frequently Asked Questions
The PK camp will be held in Cascades Camp and Conference Center in Yelm, WA. For more details (and just to get amped up for the camp), please visit Cascades.org. The campsite is awesome!!
The camp is from June 20th (Tuesday) – June 23rd (Friday), 2017.
Cascades Camp and Conference Center
22825 Peissner Rd. SE, Yelm, WA 98597
Currently, the age range of the camp is single PKs over 14 years old and married PKs up to 30 years of age.
The cost of the camp is $285. This cost is all-inclusive of food, lodging, swag, linens (pillow, blanket/sheets and towels), and the camp picture.
The theme of this camp is Go Forward. In our last camp we strove to “face-off” against the enemy as well as take our “face-off” – the mask that we feel that we have to wear in front of others. In this camp, we want every PK to focus on going forward – spiritually and emotionally. Going forward is powerful – amidst any trials, situations, and problems, going forward and succeeding in the name of Jesus. Going forward in ministry and in the special calling that He has placed in each of the lives of the PKs. God has amazing things for the PKs and we want each of you to embrace this during the camp!
Due to the limited number of spaces that we have at the camp, we are limiting the camp to Pastors Kids. Make sure you have your dad’s credential number when you are registering for camp.
Yes!! And……maybe!! We are NOW opening registration for Pastors Grandkids!!! However, these grandkids MUST attend their grandparents church. Their grandparent MUST also be the Senior Pastor of the church. You must also have grown up in your grandparents’ church.
The camp is located 90 minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Seattle, WA. If you are flying in to the camp, we ask that you land at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport between 11:30am and 2:30pm on Tuesday, June 20th. We will have a greeting team at the airport and buses that will take you from the airport to the camp. The last pick-up time at the airport will be 3:30pm on that Tuesday.
If you are not flying and are using other means of transport (bus, van, car), the address of the camp is: 22825 Peissner Rd SE. Yelm, WA 98597. If you look on Cascades.org and click on Find us, they list directions to the camp. Please do not arrive to the camp early in the morning because we will not have any activities until the meet-and-greet that afternoon. You may arrive any time after 2:00pm in order to get settled in to your room.
Please bring appropriate clothing. The weather may be cold, rain, sunny – and all change in one day! It is recommended that you wear layers so that you can be ready for any changes in weather.
In the mornings, we will have several breakout sessions that you will be able to choose from. We will also have a PK panel –
In between lunch and dinner, you will have several options. Included in these (but we may be adding more!!) are sports, water activities (they have a lake that includes a Blob, canoes, kayaks), music workshops, liturgy workshops, and photography/media workshops.
Additionally, we will have opportunities for you to fellowship and make new friends every day!
If you are flying in, you do not have to worry about transportation to and from camp. We will have a greeting team as well as buses to transport you to and from the camp. We will, however, have specific pick up times. In order to make the pick-up and drop-off smooth, we are asking that your flight on Tuesday, June 20th arrive at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) before 2:30pm. (It can definitely be earlier than that just not later.) This will ensure that you do not miss the meet-and-greet at the camp kick-off. Your flight on Friday, June 23rd should leave Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) after 3:30pm. This will ensure that even with the loading of the buses and driving to the airport, you do not miss your flight.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them on our social media pages: Facebook and Instagram – PastorsKidsCamp. One of our team members will get to you as soon as possible. If you would like to send an e-mail, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your question and we will get back to you as soon as we can.