¡Paz de Cristo!
We are excited to update you about “THE WORD” Songwriting Challenge 2015. Every time there is revival in the church, God inspires women and men to sing to him a new song. It is our belief that this will be true for 2015.
We have received dozens of E-Mails and phone calls from all over the nation and from the missionary field showing interest in composing our future songs. We present the rules to you for our Songwriting Challenge:
1. The song must be in either English or Spanish.
2. It must contain at least two verses and one chorus.
3. It must have original music and lyrics.
4. The song must be inspired by the Holy Scriptures.
5. Contestants must be members of the Apostolic Assembly in good standing.
6. Contestants must record and submit song in audio format.
7. Contestants must own 100% of the copyright of their song’s music and lyrics.
The deadlines are as follow:
* Priority Deadline: July 15 (No charge for songs submitted).
* Final Deadline: July 30 ($20 charge per song submitted).
Make checks payable to: “Apostolic Assembly”
Mail to: Apostolic Assembly
10807 Laurel St. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Send all music samples and submission forms to Email: email@example.com
* LIVE Webcast for Finalists & Judges of this competition will be revealed: August 9.
Flyers, applications and submission requirements are attached and on our Website.
United in Consecration,
Ismael Martín del Campo III.
Frank Quezada Jr.,
- One God – Calah López
- In This Place – Rudy Villareal
- Take All of Me – Luke Barbosa
- Chasing After You – James & Janelle Cornejo
- Your Word – Ricky Olvera
- Obedeciendo – Gerson Morales
- Mi Refugio – JD Del Val
- Unge mi boca – Alex Mendoza
- Tu Primer Amor – Elia López
- Auméntame la Fe – Humberto Olivas
Click Image to Download High Res Poster