NEWS APOSTOLIC THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY
Joyfully, we share with you all news on the launching of the Apostolic Assembly’s Seminary:
The Apostolic Theological Seminary.
1. Master of Arts in Christian Leadership and Biblical Studies. We are very excited to announce our own program. It will be different to the existing programs of the 250 accredited seminaries in the United States. Our program will combine the Holy Spirit’s powerful move, and the strength of the Apostolic doctrine with the best academic quality. Our master’s program will be comprised of 18 intensive classes. Each weeklong class will be 35 hours, every two months. The cost for each class is $500.
2. First Class. God willing our first class will be November 2-6, 2015 at our General Headquarters. The classes will be from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. The first class will be “Introduction to Theological Studies,” by Professor Emilio Núñez, Ph.D. He is an Assistant Professor at Fuller Theological Seminary.
3 Requirements. To enroll as a student, you must:
1. Be proficient in English. All the classes and coursework will be in English.
2. Have a recommendation letter from your pastor or Bishop Supervisor.
3. And preferably hold a bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a university.
4. Building. Gladly we report that for the purchase of our building, we count on $70,000 and $300,000 in promises. Bishop Armando Tamez, ATS Building Committee Coordinator, will continue promotion in all Apostolic Assembly districts within the United States.
Pastors we invite to register for this first class, to be part of this historic project, and to send students from your congregations.